About Trabon Group
Trabon Group provides specialized menu management software for restaurant brands looking to produce digital and print versioned menus. Trabon partners with restaurant brands to manage and integrate complex menu and marketing communications with Trabon’s ever-evolving proprietary software, MenuNet. It all started with one restaurant group that could no longer manage their menu versions and data due to rapid expansion, as the concept grew from 80 locations to well over 1,000. Trabon stepped forward to craft MenuNet, revolutionizing the menu management and menu data for print and digital rollouts. Today, Trabon Group manages menu data, prints menus, and publishes digital content for over 70 national restaurant concepts.
Trabon has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET Developer. This candidate will interact with other team members, clients and end-users to build and support software solutions centered on Microsoft .NET. The ideal candidate will have a strong .NET development background and experience designing, developing, and supporting complex applications. Senior Developers typically participate in all phases of a project, including analysis, design, construction, testing and deployment. Desired experience includes:
- Application architecture. Experience developing application architectures within the context of enterprise .NET architecture standards.
- Application development. Demonstrated expertise in developing .NET solutions, including C#, VB, ASP.NET, Web Services and various .NET frameworks.
- Translating requirements into detailed designs, including development of state and component level diagrams.
- Database design. Includes physical design capabilities. Significant experience with SQL server required.
- Data access and analysis. Experience developing SQL queries, optimizing data access and tuning database queries.
- Application Support. Including bug/fixes, unit and integration testing, source code and release management using Microsoft TFS/DevOps
- Solid teamwork and client interaction skills including strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Object Oriented software design and development
- Visual Studio .NET (C#, VB.NET)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Dependency Injection
- .NET development (4.x, Core, 5)
- SQL Server development (including T-SQL query language)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft platform
- Team Foundation Server / DevOps
- Entity Framework (v6, Core)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (including report design)
- MVC, Razor Pages, Blazor
- Cloud Services (Azure App Services, Blob Storage, Web Jobs, Queue)