MenuNet integrates with industry leading technology providers, such as Yext, SinglePlatform, and Raydiant to publish menus to digital solutions. This allows your restaurants to ensure accuracy for food and drink items across digital and print platforms.
- Promote local menu item customization, such as featuring local micro breweries, to drive bottom line profitability
- Publish your print menu data to digital menus and third-party delivery partner menus like DoorDash, Google My Business, and others
- Ensure your brand website displays accurate, up-to-date location specific menus.
- Integrate to mobile apps, loyalty platforms, mobile ordering sites, digital menu boards and kiosks
- Correctly format and provide nutrition facts and allergen declarations
- Use location specific reports for updating point of sale (POS) systems
Leverage menu management software for versioning by location
Trabon’s proprietary restaurant menu management software serves as a central database for all content and design elements such as photos, badges, icons and more. As restaurants customize their location specific menus in the software, corporate managers can enforce consistency among featured images and badges for specialty food items.