- A single source for all print and digital menus
- Improves accuracy across all menu types, channels and presentations
- Easily updated and adjusted content day in and day out
- Real-time and scheduled menu updates help ensure consistent guest experiences
- Includes badges and line list options
- Multiple menu products can be displayed on one digital menu
- No app download required
Trabon’s MenuNet platform provides a single source of proofed and approved menu content and presentations for every menu type. Using MenuNet restaurant operators can manage contactless menus using the same platform that manages their menus across all brand channels including digital menu boards, online ordering, third-party delivery, curbside pickup, take out, kiosk, and print menus. Menu items, descriptions, pricing and artwork are seamlessly integrated within the platform and can be adjusted to meet specific needs such as price adjustments for DoorDash, Uber Eats, Google My Business and other online sites as well as native delivery.
Menu variations by channel are simple with MenuNet. We can help integrate menu content to proprietary or third-party menu displays, online ordering, and mobile loyalty platforms as well as paid, owned and earned social media channels. Whether dining in or taking food to go, guests can feel comfortable and confident in the safety of their dining experience while restaurant operators can provide the COVID19 social distancing and pandemic safety measures that fit their brand.
MenuNet makes menu management and menu localization simple. Brands are also able to use any contactless ordering and contactless payment providers they choose.
MenuNet provides a single point of truth for all menus.